JOIN OUR TEAM
Senior Fitter & Style Consultant
Under the careful guidance and tutelage of our founder Godwin Hili, you will be trained as a qualified Godwin Charli Fitter, understanding how to deliver a truly world-class
made-to-measure experience for men, women and children.
While this role is highly technical, building exceptional customer relationships and driving sales will be a priority. Through the support of management and several sales tools, it will be the responsibility of the Senior Fitter to build and nurture their customer network with the aim of acquiring new leads and sales opportunities.
● Conduct fittings and measure clients using Godwin Charli measuring techniques at a
very high level
● Offer style consultation by understanding the needs of the client
● Ensure that the client becomes a ‘raving fan’ after receiving world-class customer service
● Undertake all fitting-related administrative duties such as processing orders, manage client alterations (if required) and CRM duties
● Work collaboratively with the Godwin Charli team to ensure a smooth operation and an exceptional customer experience for all
● Work collaboratively with the Godwin Charli team to ensure the showroom is merchandised at a high level at all times
● Nurture existing database
● Support Godwin in any other initiatives designed to drive growth to the business
At Godwin Charli, we pride ourselves on building genuine, life long relationships with our clients. We are looking for someone who believes that creating an extraordinary customer experience is the most important task. Previous customer service experience is preferred, along with a customer-centric philosophy. While technical experience is not necessary, a passion for making people feel great through creating a curated and considered wardrobe is ideal. You will embody the values of the business and have a high standard of presentation and interpersonal skills. You will be a team player who can respond well to directions and changing priorities but can also work autonomously through daily tasks and activities.
Previous sales experience is preferable, with a particular emphasis on networking and lead generation. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is highly driven and thrives within an environment that provides the space, support, and autonomy to chase every opportunity.
We are looking for someone who is excited to grow with our brand and be part of this exciting new chapter of our business.
Since 2007, Godwin Charli has been at the forefront of Men’s and Women’s tailoring in Australia, designing and creating unique garments from our atelier in Melbourne.
Our purpose and passion has always been to help inspire Australian's to look and feel their absolute best through local design, world class product & fabrication, inspiring style and personal service.
Over the years, Godwin Charli has become the brand of choice for local and international elite sporting organisations, Olympians, Hollywood A-listers, TV networks, federal politicians, corporate heavy weights and personal stylists.
Having recently expanded into luxury childrenswear and golf apparel, we are positioned to grow like never before. Due to open in January 2023, our new flagship location will position us amongst the best luxury retail in the world, occupying a heritage listed building in Melbourne’s most famous food and fashion district on Flinders Lane.